Opened in 1866, Closed in 1960, Worked from 1912-1959
Two Civil War veteran cousins (William J. Morgan and George William Morgan) founded the company in Cleveland, Ohio in 1866. In the 1890â€™s Morgan won gold medals at both the Paris Worldâ€™s Fair and the Chicago Exposition for large scale printing. Morgan is credited with printing the first modern billboard poster for the Ringling Brothers Circus and became the premier printer of movie posters during the first half of the 20th century. Morgan Closed in 1960.